IntoxNitram's List of Games Completed

so do you prefer RE4 original Ashley or remake Ashley's PLOT lol? IntoxNitram IntoxNitram too bad they removed Ashley's PLOT panties peekaboo stuff in the remake lol

so do you prefer RE4 original Ashley or remake Ashley's PLOT lol? IntoxNitram IntoxNitram too bad they removed Ashley's PLOT panties peekaboo stuff in the remake lol
Probably preferred the Ashley segment in the remake than the original but overall preferred the original than the remake for locations/story etc.

Finally finished up the main story for Resident Evil 5. Intend on getting the two story DLC content bits done as well as going back to RE 4 remake to play the separate ways DLC which came out recently.

Finally finished up the main story for Resident Evil 5. Intend on getting the two story DLC content bits done as well as going back to RE 4 remake to play the separate ways DLC which came out recently.
nice. so do you prefer Jill or Sheva lol

Finished up Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart which I really enjoyed as a more relaxing title with less emphasis on the story.

I love primal. I wish they would have expanded it.
Yeah I wouldn’t mind a spinoff series or something but considering Ubisoft can’t get the Black Flag spinoff out then I doubt it’ll happen.

Are you going to get Alone In The Dark Remake IntoxNitram IntoxNitram . It looks good survival horror:

Main story of Hogwarts Legacy finished. Really enjoyed my time with that one story wise and combat wise it was a very good title. Probably going to play Red Dead Redemption next.

Main story of Hogwarts Legacy finished. Really enjoyed my time with that one story wise and combat wise it was a very good title. Probably going to play Red Dead Redemption next.

Lol hold on now, you need to replay the Hogwarts game three more times as the different houses like a true potter fan!

Lol hold on now, you need to replay the Hogwarts game three more times as the different houses like a true potter fan!
Lent it to a friend to play through. Do intend on going back on it one day, but the houses didn’t seem to make much of an impact to the overall story lol.

Back