IntoxNitram's List of Games Completed

Good update :)

Just finished up the Modern Warfare 2 campaign (reminds me I never played the Vanguard campaign, might have to pick that up and play it when it’s really cheap). Overall decent, some annoying missions.

Working my way through the main story of Miles Morales.

Edit - finished the main story of Miles Morales too now.

Last edited:
I finished God of War Ragnarok today, or the main story at least, will go back to finish the side quests. Loved this title the same as I did the prior title and have played a lot of it since Xmas. Loved the story, visuals, combat, locations and pretty much everything in the game. Really recommend everyone gives it a go.

I finished God of War Ragnarok today, or the main story at least, will go back to finish the side quests. Loved this title the same as I did the prior title and have played a lot of it since Xmas. Loved the story, visuals, combat, locations and pretty much everything in the game. Really recommend everyone gives it a go.

I hope to get to it this year.

Updated the link on the original post. I’ve completed three games since my last update:

Mafia: Definitive Edition
Resident Evil 4 (2023)
Ghost of Tsushima

Updates since last time:

I’ve finished control - really enjoyed the gameplay mechanics and general feel of this one.

I’ve also finished Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - enjoyed the first one and despite some annoying traversal bugs I enjoyed this one as well. Good story and good fighting mechanics.

Updates since last time:

I’ve finished control - really enjoyed the gameplay mechanics and general feel of this one.

I’ve also finished Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - enjoyed the first one and despite some annoying traversal bugs I enjoyed this one as well. Good story and good fighting mechanics.

Nice, whats next on the list?

Finished Mafia 3 now. Enjoyed it overall although slightly less than the other two.

Probably move on to Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart now.

Back