Switch Fire Emblem Engage

Engage sold 1.61 million copies so far. 3 houses sold 3.02 million copies in around 1 year. Wonder if engage can beat 3 houses...

Rosado is really creepy and eww to me.

Took a close pic of Goldmary's big PLOT lol
Ea3s8xB.jpg

Having been summoned here by Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the game but man were some of the character designs weird/creepy.

Forgot they made Anna a kid in this game, what a waste of good plot.
Indeed. The writers of this game like lolis, so many lolis.
So creepy, needs to be fixed for the next game.

If the next game is Sigurd's game then the character designs should follow the original Sigurd's game so should be good. I mean Sigurd's design is fine in this one.

I'm very much hoping that the next game is going to be Genealogy, there's a lot of great things about that game and I would love to see it reach a larger audience with a modern engine/official localization.

Okay, were they drunk when they made chapter 8? cm2 cm2 you get what I'm saying right as Ivy is swooping in on the dragon?
Well Ivy is a flying unit thus I expected her to swoop in back in chapter 8 lol + her PLOT is nice so i am fine with her crushing on MC lol

Well Ivy is a flying unit thus I expected her to swoop in back in chapter 8 lol + her PLOT is nice so i am fine with her crushing on MC lol

No, they were just talking and then she swoops into a huge battle going on, like where did all these guys come from? How they get in the wall when they were just talking normally with no signs of enemy anywhere.

They phoned in this game I'm thinking.

No, they were just talking and then she swoops into a huge battle going on, like where did all these guys come from? How they get in the wall when they were just talking normally with no signs of enemy anywhere.

They phoned in this game I'm thinking.
O you mean, that. yeah they do this kind of thing a lot in this game, especially on maddening, gazillions of reinforcements out of nowhere appearing to attack your units en-masse.

Last edited:
Back