Switch Fire Emblem Engage

After the "looks nice extra story reveal and Camilla's Engage PLOT" ! am getting the dlc now, Camilla's PLOT alone is worth it ! lol
Why am I not surprised that's going to be very reason for it aka The PLOT man lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
I just beat the main story of Engage and all the paralogues available and it's so good. I feel a bit bad for ragging on it for being nostalgia bait, even though it kind of is, but it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the engage mechanic and how in depth you can go if you deepen your bond with a bunch of emblems. I'd play through the game a second time, but it doesn't have new game plus, which I find to be really weird. I don't know if I want to start from nothing because there's a few chapters that I really don't want to go through again. This game has a weird difficulty curve then goes back to being easy.

probably they are going to add new game+ when the last wave of the DLC arrives.

I just beat the main story of Engage and all the paralogues available and it's so good. I feel a bit bad for ragging on it for being nostalgia bait, even though it kind of is, but it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the engage mechanic and how in depth you can go if you deepen your bond with a bunch of emblems. I'd play through the game a second time, but it doesn't have new game plus, which I find to be really weird. I don't know if I want to start from nothing because there's a few chapters that I really don't want to go through again. This game has a weird difficulty curve then goes back to being easy.

Just to confirm, this focuses more on battles than daily life/marriage?

Yes. The Marriage PLOT stuff is just for MC. though there are ship with other characters too but they don't have S-support paired ending based on your gameplay in this one, it's only for MC.

They are already out on pre order. Which one would you be getting?
Not planning to get the merchandise. The Game and DLC are enough lol

Merchandise and microtransactions for Fire Emblem games basically mean you are a simp. But I find the games to be good enough for their gameplay and effort put in alone.

probably they are going to add new game+ when the last wave of the DLC arrives.
I really hope so. I feel the game isn't as replayable without NG+.
More or less. You still have a hub area to explore, but it doesn't take nearly as long as exploring the whole monastery in 3H. If you do everything there is to do by late game it takes about half an hour or so then you're back in the action.

Tiki is a great Emblem, her Geosphere skill is nice! The battle was quite brutal though with maddening classic difficulty, gazillions wyvern reinforcements lol had to take them all out by waiting/intercepting them outside her fortress lol

Etie And Alear + Marth Did the final blow on poor Loli Dragon Tiki lol Mar Mar beat her

Last edited:
Back