What is pissing you off...

tax related perhaps?
Yeah. Bigtime. Because im a nice guy i was paying her child support before the divorce right when left 3yrs ago. 12 post dated checks for her to cash each month. Easy stuff.... So the divorce finalized in dec amd i go to give her a check well she ghosts me on her new address for wks.... Yeah i know yoh sold the house i gave you to live in the house of the guy you were poking while we were married. Who cares. Old news.. So shes like i thought about it and your going to have to go through the system.... So i call the system and they think im nuts in the head for volunteering to signup because its a govt owned collection agency for men who wont pay and they take your pension and drivers lisence etc. So then they say im not allowed to sign up and only the collector can. And then before they let me go they say "oh yeah. The interest is 33% and we charge a 30% fee. Ypu should try to work this out".

So now i realize why the govt wants everyone to get married.

Yeah. Bigtime. Because im a nice guy i was paying her child support before the divorce right when left 3yrs ago. 12 post dated checks for her to cash each month. Easy stuff.... So the divorce finalized in dec amd i go to give her a check well she ghosts me on her new address for wks.... Yeah i know yoh sold the house i gave you to live in the house of the guy you were poking while we were married. Who cares. Old news.. So shes like i thought about it and your going to have to go through the system.... So i call the system and they think im nuts in the head for volunteering to signup because its a govt owned collection agency for men who wont pay and they take your pension and drivers lisence etc. So then they say im not allowed to sign up and only the collector can. And then before they let me go they say "oh yeah. The interest is 33% and we charge a 30% fee. Ypu should try to work this out".

So now i realize why the govt wants everyone to get married.

What a bitch. If she moved recently you can still send it to the old address and they should forward it to the new one. Otherwise I would think you can go through the court to get the checks delivered.

Nah. I know where she lives. She just refuses to accept he cheques. For what reason? Because she it would be too easy to not spend my entire life being screwed over by her. Dont get married. Just dont

Are you like me and have your days off scattered throughout the week instead of back to back?

Anyways, the fact I broke my windshield wipers yesterday pissed me off greatly.

Yes, my days off are scatter throughout the week. Sometimes I have to because when I try to schedule doctor's appointments and things like that, they don't always get them on the same days because some of them work different days/hours than the others.

Yes, my days off are scatter throughout the week. Sometimes I have to because when I try to schedule doctor's appointments and things like that, they don't always get them on the same days because some of them work different days/hours than the others.

they kind of suck, but it does help with doctor and other medical appointments.

Sometimes it feels nice to scatter the off days. It breaks up the week so that I only work 2 or 3 days and then get off a day. Work another 2 or 3 days and get off another day. As long as they do it that way, it's nice because it makes the work week feel not quite so long before you get a day off. But there are some times I wish I could get my two days off together to feel like I actually got some rest...especially if it's been a hard few days.

Yep!
On Facebook it says they’re under a denial of service attack and this is the biggest one I’ve seen in my 12 years being on the internet .
I've met a lot of cool people there, but the site hasn't been at it's best for awhile now.

Back