Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from cbr Top Gun Meverick sequel Top Gun 3 is in the works with cruise and the other younger pilot costars returning.

"Hangman" said this:

People looked at me like I knew what was going on. There is going to be some fun stuff being announced soon… but it was confidential to me. I talk to [Joseph] Kosinski, Cruise and Jerry [Bruckheimer] all the time. There is stuff happening and it sounds very exciting. I don’t know when I’ll be going back… I’m sure there is a jet waiting for me sometime in the future.

They need to do proper BVR Combat in 3. While both 1 and 2 are good movies, both movies have some of the air to air combat stuff, Radar and Ground Targeting "wrong" lol.

I had a very good time watching the last Top Gun Meverick which Tom Cruise acted. If they work well on this Top Gun 3, it's going to be exciting to watch too.

Read a small update, Bruckheimer said this:

It will be Tom Cruise. Tom is amazing. We spent time with him. We have a story. Joe Kosinski had a wonderful story idea for it, and he (Tom Cruise) said I really like that, so we’re developing it. But you never know when it’s going to get made because Tom is so busy. He’s doing Mission: Impossible right now, he’s got a picture after it. Hopefully, we’ll get a screenplay that he loves, and we’ll be back in the air again.

Back