The Ukraine Crisis

The odds of this counter-offensive working seem rough. Hopefully, Russia's morale is shattered and their lines break with ease as the smaller army generally doesn't fair well against the larger side that expects them to attack.

This war is going to go on for years by the looks of it, was really hoping it would be fairly quick but not going to happen.

time to send in Remake Solid Snake to assasinate Putin lol

Russia's Medvedev says standoff with West to last decades, Ukraine conflict 'permanent'

The writing was on the wall for months but this is straight from the horse's mouth. The US has no interest in ending the war either with the MIC making infinite money and the pentagon adding another vassal state and zelensky has effectively turned himself into a dictator who also will not even negotiate unless his all or nothing demands are met despite his country and army running on borrowed and donated money and equipment. Europe will bleed itself funding this stupidity while selling Ukrainians the pipe dream of nato membership. Ukraine as a country is more or less fucked for the next few decades.

Russia's Medvedev says standoff with West to last decades, Ukraine conflict 'permanent'

The writing was on the wall for months but this is straight from the horse's mouth. The US has no interest in ending the war either with the MIC making infinite money and the pentagon adding another vassal state and zelensky has effectively turned himself into a dictator who also will not even negotiate unless his all or nothing demands are met despite his country and army running on borrowed and donated money and equipment. Europe will bleed itself funding this stupidity while selling Ukrainians the pipe dream of nato membership. Ukraine as a country is more or less fucked for the next few decades.

Not unless Putin goes and the next Russia leader puts an end to the madness.

No doubt that makes him happy.
Why?
I think the he wants to end the war very badly. And it can be seen from the beginning of this war. Russian wants to finish this in a short time but failed.
Though two countries can never reach consensus through negotiation.
Yes, they don't fear bleeding for what they want, but it doesn't mean they want to do that.

I mean if Putin can get to their purpose peacefully, he would never start a war. Putin is a very very patient guy. He tries his best to stop the hardliner who wants a bigger, total war. His death means the balance of the politic in Russia had been broken. I can't image what those crazy madness would do. Then Nato would laugh no longer. Half of the world would laugh no longer. Nobody would laugh except those military-Industry Complex.

Last edited:
Why?
I think the he wants to end the war very badly. And it can be seen from the beginning of this war. Russian wants to finish this in a short time but failed.
Though two countries can never reach consensus through negotiation.
Yes, they don't fear bleeding for what they want, but it doesn't mean they want to do that.

I mean if Putin can get to their purpose peacefully, he would never start a war. Putin is a very very patient guy. He tries his best to stop the hardliner who wants a bigger, total war. His death means the balance of the politic in Russia had been broken. I can't image what those crazy madness would do. Then Nato would laugh no longer. Half of the world would laugh no longer. Nobody would laugh except those military-Industry Complex.

Putin is a dying man who doesn't want to go out with a whimper. He started this conflict to make a legacy for himself.

Putin is a dying man who doesn't want to go out with a whimper. He started this conflict to make a legacy for himself.
This is the first time I read this view, and it's interesting. Though I don't think Putin need to do this, He did have made legacy in other ways.
But whatever. What done has been done, like the water under bridge.
Wait with hope, for the end of the war.

LOL :rofl:

If you had asked me without context what this was, I'd have said it was a cutscene from a new command and conquer game with it's cheesy live action acting. But this is real.

For reference

Last edited:

Over the last 2 weeks I've seen a deluge of articles about 'war fatigue' and lack of ammunition and right wing Ukraine aid movements taking hold. Slovakia completely turned off aid, poland also did temporarily and they were the closest ally of ukraine, republicans blocking any and all aid in the last bill etc. The their failed counter offensive has also shown they're never winning any real territory back. Zelensky the clown and his circus band of "diplomats" with their entitlement and ungratefulness and refusal to negotiate peace have made a lot of even their allies ask questions.

Aid stalemate leaves Zelensky with little to show from US trip

Money for ukraine will be drying up by the end of the year and it looks like they won't be getting more of it. The rabid nationalists who want to keep fighting by having other countries pick up the tab had their fun but this is what is needed for ukraine to finally sit down and negotiate......Aka the one thing they accused of being a pro putin position, but was the only way they were going to get the war to end.

Back