Spy Family

Nova

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I never usually watch the family and funny type of the anime but this one is pretty good. It is light and also has pretty good spy drama. Like a lot of funny and interesting topics included in the anime. I loved watching the same. Do watch it as it is one of the interesting and worth watching.

Have you watched the Spy family?

I haven't seen it but will put it on my list for things to look for next. What about this series do people like? What don't you like?

I haven't seen it but will put it on my list for things to look for next. What about this series do people like? What don't you like?
People find the characters entertaining and fun. The MC is a spy who has to get close to a political enemy, and he's tasked with infiltrating an elementary school to get close to him. So he has to procure a fake family and have the child befriend the enemy's son. So you see a father-daughter bond forming between him and the kid he adopted for the mission, and a relationship forming with the woman he has to fake a marriage with. So you see a wholesome family bond forming between them, despite the initial fake premise for them getting together.

People find the characters entertaining and fun. The MC is a spy who has to get close to a political enemy, and he's tasked with infiltrating an elementary school to get close to him. So he has to procure a fake family and have the child befriend the enemy's son. So you see a father-daughter bond forming between him and the kid he adopted for the mission, and a relationship forming with the woman he has to fake a marriage with. So you see a wholesome family bond forming between them, despite the initial fake premise for them getting together.

I've seen screenshots of blood ala when they cry type madness, so this series must get pretty crazy?

I've seen screenshots of blood ala when they cry type madness, so this series must get pretty crazy?
Well Lloyd is a spy and fights people, and Yor is an assassin, which is pretty self explanatory. There are scenes where people get their ass kicked, but most of the scenes are on the family part, and trying to get their daughter into the school.

Thank you for this :) I like those types of stories. I could do without the gore if there is any in the later episodes. However, forming bonds from complete strangers always makes for a great storyline.

Anya cracks me up lol

So spent the weekend watching this, (as someone I'm about to date cosplayed as Yor :grin: ) and really enjoyed it! Such a fun show that wasn't weighed down by fan service for once.
So are you going to cosplay as agent "papa" lol

Read manga scan:
spy-x-family-yor-meets-melinda-desmond.jpg

spy-x-family-melinda-encourages-yor.jpg

Back