Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Since Palworld will continually update throughout the year, and since I haven't finished the game yet (I've done only one tower) I just want to give my thoughts while I play the game.

First off, the game did crash on me quite a few times, but it has improved. The game is pretty bug free though, I haven't really run into that many problems other than a pal getting stuck.

As for the graphics, they look good, but they're not really that special. The game does look nice but I've never really saw anything that made me say "wow".

The gameplay is pretty good, like this ARK Survival Evolved mixing in with Pokémon and it becomes really fun. The pals are have different uses and it makes collecting them really interesting. The building is really weak right now, but it's nothing that a few updates couldn't fix.

The only updates so far have been bug fixes so I'll report in once I get a little further in the game or if new content gets added.

TLDR: Palworld is pretty fun.

It does look really fun.

I'm seeing more & even more about this. I have a few friends who rave about it as well.

Back