Making an Entrance

Namric

Awards
Credits
Hello members of Gamingforce, my name is Namric. I came on this forum as the rest of y'all, to discuss gaming related topics and non-gaming related topics. In the gaming world, I'm into first person shooting. I used to play PC games like Quake II, Q3A, Wolfenstein: ET, and Call of Duty 2. But now, I own a XBOX 360. I'm currently offline, due to this shitty dialup and can't play games online. I own 8 XBOX 360 games and here they are:

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Gears of War
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
NCAA Football 08
Crackdown
Bioshock
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

I also design logos, banners, sigs, wallpapers, etc.,and here's some of my work:

SIGNATURES
nam-ratedrpunksig.jpg

nam-doncarlos1.jpg

nam-fenixsig.jpg

LOGOS
nam-namlogo.jpg

nam-skullednlogo.jpg

Anyways, that's it for now, g2g to bed.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

QUOTE (A7X @ November 27, 2007 02:36 pm)So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!
A7X, I don't want to claim any board. I'm here just like any gaming or tech fan, that wants to discuss things on various forums. Just calm down man, everything's fine

QUOTE (Namric @ November 27, 2007 04:36 pm) QUOTE (A7X @ November 27, 2007 02:36 pm)So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!
A7X, I don't want to claim any board. I'm here just like any gaming or tech fan, that wants to discuss things on various forums. Just calm down man, everything's fine
don't mind him he dose that to everybody

QUOTE (ubertrance @ November 27, 2007 05:45 pm) *looks at his sig*

you a fellow wrestling fan too?
I'm still am after John Cena held the WWE Championship a full year, which it sucks. I been watching wrestling for 10 years and continuing. Ever since Chris Benoit killed his family I kinda stopped wrestling for 2 weeks and immediately got back into it. With all the storylines that was done by the Creative Team made WWE a joke. It'll still give me something to watch on Mondays.

QUOTE (Namric @ November 27, 2007 04:36 pm) QUOTE (A7X @ November 27, 2007 02:36 pm)So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!
yeh I just post that and it should be a multi mod

Back