Looking forward to a future contest

Not everyone has 5 game stops GA.

But if you show me people are willing to do this (over 5 people.) then I'll think about it.

Again, we don't need to make it a BRAND new game. I'm not paying $60 for a game anyway. I'm thinking something more towards $20, or something we all have that we haven't started.

And we have 4 at least, unless Mori backs out cause he knows he'll lose, he though he seems to have more free time than any of us. :p

1) They didn't know about it. 2) They didn't have the time for it at the time. 3) Are you saying that because I didn't buy a game when it first came out for $60 makes it a bad game? Last two times I bought a $60, one was one of the best games I've ever played (Tomb Raider), and the other is a gigantic piece of shit (Aliens Colonial Marines).

1) They didn't know about it. 2) They didn't have the time for it at the time. 3) Are you saying that because I didn't buy a game when it first came out for $60 makes it a bad game? Last two times I bought a $60, one was one of the best games I've ever played (Tomb Raider), and the other is a gigantic piece of shit (Aliens Colonial Marines).

Nope, I'm saying that if they really wanted it they would've gotten it after the price drop.

Well I just need to see some people enter this before I say 'hey, go buy a $60 game to win this contest!'

I must be the only one who's getting it. haha, this is not a small contest that you throw up a topic and just hope people do it. You would need to promote it at NOT ONE(forum promotion) but a bunch of forums. You'd need to make a couple banners and in the main topic ask for support from the current contestants to advertise the contest in their siggies at all of the forums they attend to. This is like an event, something big.
Of course I understand that this takes a lot of effort and not for everyone.
Again, we don't need to make it a BRAND new game. I'm not paying $60 for a game anyway. I'm thinking something more towards $20, or something we all have that we haven't started.
Then there is no point. A contest should be on things that are trending.

nd we have 4 at least, unless Mori backs out cause he knows he'll lose, he though he seems to have more free time than any of us.
this is the problem with the current contests. It's almost like you guy all are just in your own tournament. There is really never a big deal out of contests and always the same guys entering. Don't you guys ever get tired of that?

Like most of us said, most of us are not willing to pay $60 for a brand new game that could end up sucking.

I must be the only one who's getting it. haha, this is not a small contest that you throw up a topic and just hope people do it. You would need to promote it at NOT ONE(forum promotion) but a bunch of forums. You'd need to make a couple banners and in the main topic ask for support from the current contestants to advertise the contest in their siggies at all of the forums they attend to. This is like an event, something big.
Of course I understand that this takes a lot of effort and not for everyone.

DS, and some of us, has done a lot of promotion work for these contests.
The biggest issue with finding people to participate is that most people would think this is a scam.

and I keep saying there is no scam, if people want proof I will give proof. I figure of doing a years worth of contests will finally beat away the scam idea.

One thing that could work is convincing forum owners that your contests aren't scams, and if possible they could vouch for you. It would definitely make you more credible.

I can't even advertise on the other forums I'm on. They don't allow ads because they have sticks up their asses. >_>

Back