I uuhhhhh bought too many books.

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
I purchased some books online earlier today and they will be shipped to me soon.

- City of Hooks and Scars (City of Villains, book 2) by Estelle Laure
- Too Scared to Sleep by Andrew Duplessie
- The Evil Society of Cats Vol. I by Pandania
- The Evil Society of Cats Vol. II by Pandania
- The Evil Society of Cats Vol. III by Pandania
- The Evil Society of Cats Vol. IV by Pandania
- Cuphead in a Mountain of Trouble by Ron Bates
- Cuphead in Carnival Chaos by Ron Bates
- The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
- The Return of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
- The Secret of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
- The Locked Door by Freida McFadden
- A Face in the Crowd & the Longest December by Richard Chizmar and Stephen King
- The Pale House Devil by Richard Kadrey
- The September House by Carissa Orlando
- Witch by Barbara Michaels
- Scarewaves by Trevor Hendorson

I definitely understand that, I had the same feeling when I plowed through my cookbook list on Amazon, and legit bought all of them for less than a dollar.

I KID YOU NOT.

So, between my Amazon purchases, and the books I got from my Mom, sister-in-law, the ones I inherited from my late great-grandmother, as well as the ones my husband had from before he moved in with me, I have a LOT of cookbooks, as well as books in general. Most of my books are either reference or academic in nature as I like to learn, and I still have my college textbooks and most of my husbands books are those he read for pleasure.

Luckily for me though, he has always wanted to have his own library, and between the both of our book collections, we have that opportunity.

I tend to want books too but within reason of how much I am willing to read. Good to have, but it can be too much.

I hope you have an enjoyable time reading your new books you recently bought.

WitchAssassin WitchAssassin I can see purchasing all of these since you love to read! I find if people want to read, they'll find the time to do so.
I don't buy books too often but rather get them from our library. Nothing like buying a book that is bad & you don't even read it once!

Back