Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Discussion)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
What are some of your favorite horror movies, if you have any at all?

This will also be the main post for horror news, movie trailers and the like!

I've only really seen old classic horror on TV and if you would call Annihilation a sci-fi horror movie that would be mostly what I've seen. Most of them being public domain and seeing how many times you can add to a story really sells the idea of what they are about. If I would pick a favorite it would be Van Helsing from 2004.

I'm a fan of The Conjuring movies... but the first one remains my favorite. I usually don't like gore but Halloween and A Nightmare on Elm Street are exceptions.

‘Insidious 5’ – That Trailer Floating Around Is Fake But the Fifth Movie Is Filming This Spring

‘Scream 6’ – Paramount and Spyglass Officially Order Up Another ‘Scream’ Movie!

There was this one called Old which I saw ads for and it really made me question what makes for a modern horror plot.

Never saw Old, the premise never really interested me.

Let The Right One In is another favorite of ours. It's a Swedish horror film about a 12 year old who befriends a child vampire.

I normally watch the Halloween movies with Michael Myers in them and the Paranormal Activity movies. I do like horror but I don't watch a lot of horror movies outside of the above mention series.

I have the "IT" movie (chapter 1 and 2) sitting here at the house but I've put off seeing it because I want to finish the book first.

‘Scream 7’ – ‘Happy Death Day’ Filmmaker Christopher Landon Officially on Board to Direct

I watched The Pope's Exorcist last. It's an interesting story. I caught The Nun 2 is out. The first part was very horrifying. I'm sure the part 2 will be creepier.

I will be working on watching The Exorcist: Believer this weekend. I've heard it's very good. Who else have watched The Exorcist: Believer? What have you to say about it?

I will be working on watching The Exorcist: Believer this weekend. I've heard it's very good. Who else have watched The Exorcist: Believer? What have you to say about it?
I've watched this The Exorcist: Believer last night, it was very good. There was a lot of suspense in the plot which is what I love in movies of demonic possession. How Christine father was tricked by the demon to choose in the end was fantastic.

Back