Confirm your email and win 250k shards

Sure, I will also validate my email for you. You may go ahead and email me. I am still new to this forum and don't know what I would save my shards for, but I'm sure I'll think of something useful. Thank you!

I would like to receive email frim this site! Send it to me!

I always my real email its not use, to use fake emails so put me in please I would like to be considered for this thanks.

I would love to verify my email address and maybe even have my hands on those shards. Kindly verify my email as well which is on the account. And, can I buy Steam Wallet or iTunes Gift Cards using those shards?

Demon_Skeith said:
These days, the use of email activation is no longer useful for spammers and their annoying bots. So the only use left for it is to ensure your email account is real and active.

Here at GF, to make the registration process quick and easy we do not have email activation on. But to ensure your using a real email address to receive all importance email notices from you, I'm offering 250k shards, (which is this forum's money which can be used to buy things to make things more cool around here or buy PSN/Wii/Live points.) for you to post in this topic saying you like to receive a email from GF's email address and then reply to it. This offer is for those who have registered during this year (2012) and beyond.

So post below and I'll send you a email from our GF gmail.

-DS
That's Pretty awesome, this is my first time doing an email verification like this its pretty smart. But Yes, Of course i would like to receive and email from GF's email address and then reply to it. :lol:  :cheer:

Well since everyone else wants the email then why not send me one too!  Anything to stop those nasty spammers.

I gave my real email address but I don't know how to validate it, at this point -.-"

Back