Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

big robot on robot fighter. Who is playing it?

Game coming to switch:

Never heard of it until yesterday, but it seems interesting. If it has a demo, I'll give it a try.

Never heard of it until yesterday, but it seems interesting. If it has a demo, I'll give it a try.
From what I have seen/read story is good but combat is boring to me because you don't actually see your group's mechas fight during combat instead it's just a radar screen thing with holograms of your mechas and enemies. Unlike Trails Of Cold Steel jrpg series.

Last edited:
From what I have seen/read story is good but combat is boring to me because you don't actually see your group's mechas fight during combat instead it's just a radar screen thing with holograms of your mechas and enemies. Unlike Trails Of Cold Steel jrpg series.
Oh, I'm not sure then. If I like it it'll probably go on the lower half of my games to get list.

sad they went the easy way on the combat.

Not sure about this game, battle can get complex but the story mode can be a drag, if you take a wrong path, you got to go through everything until you get to the right choice if you forget to point a check point.

But the story is good enough I like to learn more, hrmm this might just be a youtube watch.

Ended up playing it to the end, even got the platinum trophy! The story was really good (that's what sucked me in) even though it was confusing at times.
Yep story is good like i said before. It's just Too bad with the mecha gameplay.

Back