What do you think about Biden' reelection?

Why would she go to jail? She never attacked her own country, she sat and testified for hours, and was exonerated each time. She did everything they asked for and they are still beating that dead horse. They might as well ressurect the stupid Obama/Barry Soetoro thing, or the fact that Bill Clinton got sloppy top from Monica Lewinsky too, that is if they weren't busy salivating over Hunter Biden's dick pics. At this point, they should just ask him to start an OnlyFans or something or leave the man alone. The anti-hillary campaign started up, in the 1990s during her husband's campaign and it was bullshit then too.

But even that is irrelevant to the topic, and has no bearing on Biden's campaign. While I am not too crazy about the fact that he is as old as he is, I am glad that he has the experience to get things done. And I would rather have someone with the experience he has (regardless of whteher or not I agree with his stances, politics are not a zero sum game like many of the uninformed voters think it is) than leave it to someone with 0 experience like the last guy.

I have the same criteria for my doctors as well. I want a person with experience in the field, not someone that just rolled out of bed and told him that he could "totally run the entire country like a business." Which in Trump's defense, he did, and much like with his actual businesses, he failed too.. which is understandable because he has a lot of experience in failure, but that isn't what is needed in the White House.

Joe Biden has lived a long life and has spent most of his in public service as a politician, and that kind of experience is what is needed and his age doesn't mean shit without it.
We shouldn't have double standards around here.

Back