Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What kind of bookstores are in your area? How often do you visit them?

We have a Books-a-Million in my town and that's about it as far as major book stores go.

We use to have a Borders and I loved shopping there but they went out of business a few years ago.

There is a bookstore that I go to in the market when I want to get a new book, Dianze bookstores. They sell books that are original, but quite expensive.

Barnes and Noble. I'm sure I can look online for used books as well as Goodwill though.

There are not many books stores where I live. There is a book store called Chapters which sell books, magazines, and Newspapers. There are a few stores which sell used books.

The local department store and discount and dollar stores also sell books.

Half-price books and Barnes & Noble
I avoid Barnes & Noble because it is too expensive.
Half price books were reasonably priced before inflation.
If I do buy any books I use ebay, thriftbooks or find another online site when searching for a book.

There seems to be more Barnes and Noble stores around than Books-a-million.

Regardless, I do tend to purchase books from the bargain section as well. Sometimes they have a buy 2 and get the 3rd free deal on their bargain section.

Pilgrim is one of the most popular bookstores in my area. I have not been there for a while but in the past I used to visit every week.

I live rural so we don't have many. Barnes & Noble would be the only one. Otherwise I count libraries as a bookstore as sometimes they have events & book fairs.

Barnes & Noble. I dont know if anyone here is old enough to remember them, but Waldenbooks were huge back in the day, especially in malls. I loved going in there and getting Goosebumps books.

Back