Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
As reported by Dexerto, the lawsuit against TikTok comes from over 5,000 parents seeking to take action against the app for its alleged effects on their children. The parents, assisted by ClaimsHero, claim that TikTok is destroying America’s youth and allege that its algorithm turns the platform into a “drug” that exposes children to sexual, violent, and suicidal content. According to ClaimsHero, eligible families may be rewarded with up to $10,000 in damages.

Remember when they said video games are bad? Why did they buy phones for them anyway? It's like they haven't learned anything.

I'm not for all the tech but I am more for the responsibility. Parents should be parenting their kids & not expecting others to. I don't care for TikTok so I just don't go to it. I don't ban it nor sue. If parents didn't want their kids going, then they should be teaching their kids.

Good

I'm not for all the tech but I am more for the responsibility. Parents should be parenting their kids & not expecting others to. I don't care for TikTok so I just don't go to it. I don't ban it nor sue. If parents didn't want their kids going, then they should be teaching their kids.
Parents suing thereby feel like giving their parenting rights to the law instead of themselves like always. Helicopter parents ruin many things they will never learn since they don't feel the same way as the kid. They already ruined Saturday morning cartoons from airing before. Now whatever the kid wants to do is the issue.

Back