Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty

Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars game, Star Wars Outlaws, set between the events of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Explore new and iconic locations across the galaxy, and risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted. If you’re willing to take the risk, the galaxy is full of opportunity.

Last edited:
Literally just a movie trailer and it must be early in development to not show gameplay. It's probably gonna have riding speeder bikes and flying aircraft and maybe doing some shooting. Star Wars has just gotten so big if this isn't a movie or something with a descript genre this is an easy skip but hard to realize why this needs to be a game.

May the Force be with you.. Star Wars franchise is huge. They should know how to get this right.

May the Force be with you.. Star Wars franchise is huge. They should know how to get this right.
The force is what it is. Forcing it down the fanbases throat. But all in good fun. Series like these stop for no one.

Gameplay looked interesting but it's probably one of those games I don't get at launch and wait to watch some reviews.

Gameplay looked interesting but it's probably one of those games I don't get at launch and wait to watch some reviews.
Big movie franchise games imo function more on the story than the game. I wouldn't be worried if people choose to save their money on this one.

I can't remember the last time I got any games at launch. Ruled that out after Cyberpunk 2077.

I can't remember the last time I got any games at launch. Ruled that out after Cyberpunk 2077.
I played Pokemon Scarlet at launch. However it does have a sloppy frame rate and numerous issues. They barely fixed those issues to date but luckily it's a turn-based RPG. Star Wars: Outlaws won't have that luxury for their core gameplay loop.

Back