Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Evo 2022 will take place at Las Vegas, Nevada on August 5-7, with its tournaments being livestreamed on Twitch and YouTube for the first two days of the event. PlayStation will cover Evo 2022 from the PlayStation Tournaments: Evo Lounge, with the hosts being players themselves.

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, Granblue Fantasy: Versus, and MultiVersus matches will be found on the fourth stage while the fifth stage is solely dedicated to Street Fighter 5: Champion Edition. Participants can compete against each other in Melty Blood: Type Lumina and Dragon Ball FighterZ on the sixth stage, along with Skullgirls: 2nd Encore and The King of Fighters 15 on the seventh. The eighth and final stage is dedicated to Vortex Gallery tournaments, which is joining Evo for the event and bringing games like Soulcalibur 6, Super Dragon Ball Z, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, and many more.

Yeah but a fighting tournment don't give old retired games the time of day, Smash Melee an exception to the rule.
Sometimes I wonder if Melee was a mistake or are people just gravitated toward it because it was in a time when the bugs were what made the game better, but not unplayable. Or because it was the best game to play at the time.

I have never heard of this, it sounds like this would be a cool event to watch. I'm a rather big fan of PlayStation, so any events they set up, I'd prefer to watch. Thank you for sharing, I wouldn't have known without this post. :)

I have never heard of this, it sounds like this would be a cool event to watch. I'm a rather big fan of PlayStation, so any events they set up, I'd prefer to watch. Thank you for sharing, I wouldn't have known without this post. :)
Funny enough I really only knew about it from Smash Bros. and documentaries.

I remember the PS1 and 2 back button being triangle, then being weirded out at it being circle when the PS3 came out

Back