{HAO}Hello people

Hellbound

Credits
I go by the username of Hellbound in forum land. I don't know why I picked that username either, but it's stuck with me so what can you do?

I also run a gaming forum (Which is the main reason why I am here now). That new forum that has been added recently is my idea, the Gaming Circle of Forums. Hopefully it will work here

Anyway, you may now welcome me.....or die!

*scalds him for not spelling DOES right*

Dammit, wheres that multi-mod...

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

QUOTE (Hecter @ March 07, 2008 01:57 pm) So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!
I guess that's the multimod then

Back