Do you consider yourself to be very intelligent?

Technology is making is a lot more easier for us to know virtually everything we wanna know. Take a lot of how AI plays so much role in making access to knowledge very fast and easy.
I have used AI a few times, but 99.99% when I am stuck on something, I just do a Google search and someone out there has the answer I am looking for.

I have used AI a few times, but 99.99% when I am stuck on something, I just do a Google search and someone out there has the answer I am looking for.
Google have been there all along before the use of AI came along and it's not going anywhere. AI is even using data from Google to train.

There's different kinds of smarts & intelligence. Street smarts is big out there. Those who can hold their own even if they can't read or write too well.
I consider myself to have some smarts in some areas but not in other areas i.e. Tech. :)

There's different kinds of smarts & intelligence. Street smarts is big out there. Those who can hold their own even if they can't read or write too well.
I consider myself to have some smarts in some areas but not in other areas i.e. Tech. :)
A fact which can't be disputed is that no one knows it all. There will always be that part which you're not so much of a pro in.

Back