Daily GL General Chat

About time he knows love lol

Good morning all and happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a good week and is ready for the weekend!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

It is WWE Backlash this weekend so we will be watching that and following all things WWE this weekend :)

Careful, you're risking war between two strong camps.
lol maybe in the upcoming live action Zelda is going to kiss Link. so if that's the case, Manga got Midna first, live action got Zelda first, Link got both Ladies, easy peasy solution lol

Woke up feeling like trash and I was supposed to get my left shoulder x-rayed this morning but looks like Ill be pushing it back to next week.

I am exhausted today, I slept 13 hours and I am still so tired. But I better wake up soon, because my grandson is coming over and he has more energy than the energizer bunny lol.

lol maybe in the upcoming live action Zelda is going to kiss Link. so if that's the case, Manga got Midna first, live action got Zelda first, Link got both Ladies, easy peasy solution lol
Link should have polygamy canon. That way Ruto can be happy.

Last edited:
Good morning all and happy Friday! I hope everyone has had a good week and is ready for the weekend!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

It is WWE Backlash this weekend so we will be watching that and following all things WWE this weekend :)
I’m just waiting for the Canelo fight to come on. Hope you’re having a good weekend.

These weekends are always too short lol.

Saw Star Wars Republic Commando Unreal Engine 5 intro fan remake:

New Street Fighter vs. Final Fight #1 comic coming. Yuri action PLOT lol

yXMdOucp_o.jpg

Back